4 clinical symptoms which directly influence quality of life
- dry patches
- stiffness, roughness
However, skin dryness is not just limited to clinical symptoms. It produces an uncomfortable and painful sensation:
- the skin gets hot;
- it becomes taut;
- it tingles.
These are sensations which upset the quality of daily life and which, according to female sufferers, means:
- they avoid wearing makeup;
- they feel less attractive;
- they lose confidence in themselves;
A skin surface which no longer acts as a barrier
- Lipid deficiency: the intercorneocytar cement is weakened.
- Deficiency in the natural moisturizing factor or NMF: the epidermis is unable to retain water.
- Impairment of the cell maturation process: there is an insufficiency of the proteins and enzymes responsible for the keratinisation and organisation of cells.
It is not enough just to use oils!
- Restore the lipids
- Increase hydration
- Improve intercellular cohesion